FA Cup Hertford Town FC

Discussion on local sporting fixtures and clubs
LoucasX
FA Cup Hertford Town FC

Post by LoucasX » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 9:15 pm

Hertford Towns FA Cup campaign continues this Saturday against Ryman Premier team Canvey Island.

We first beat league leaders Haringey Borough, then we beat higher league opposition Gt Wakering Rovers. Now we are really stretching ourselves against a team who are 2 leagues higher than us.....and top half at that!

Come along and support the boys. Kick off is 3pm Saturday 13th September at The Park......just off West Street.

By the way, we have also started the FA Vase competition with a win by beating local rivals Hatfield at their place. Things are definitely looking up this season!

Ewoowar

Re: FA Cup Hertford Town FC

Post by Ewoowar » Tue 09 Sep, 2014 12:15 pm

I can recommend getting down to Hertford Town FC, especially for the FA Cup match.

I went to the last match and there was a good and friendly atmosphere. A very enjoyable afternoon, good football and a good atmosphere.

elcartero

Post by elcartero » Tue 09 Sep, 2014 4:37 pm

In the meantime, tonight at Hertingfordbury Park

Hertford Town FC v Berkhamsted FC (7.45)

http://hertfordtownfc.co.uk/" target="_blank

Real football for Real Fans.............

Ewoowar

Post by Ewoowar » Wed 10 Sep, 2014 1:03 pm

A shame about last nights result......

I thought it must have been a cup game that had gone into extra time as I could still hear the crowd at about a quarter to ten.

And I assume the berkhamstead player didn't get the red card the crowd were baying for as the chants of "OFF! OFF! OFF! OFF!" were not followed by a loud cheer.

Anyways........onwards to the cup on Saturday.