Hertford north station car park

Your views on traffic and parking in the town
SunnyCM
Hertford north station car park

Post by SunnyCM » Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:41 pm

Hi,

We are moving to the area and are going to be commuting from Hertford North. If we were to buy a season ticket for the car park at the station, what is the chance of getting a space if arriving between 7.30 and 7.45? I have read about premier parking which guarantees you a space, however I can't see any mention of it on the APCOA website.

Many thanks in advance!

bubbaoshea

Re: Hertford north station car park

Post by bubbaoshea » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi, at that time of then morning you should be fine getting a parking space. As for premier parking, there is only 8 spaces (I believe) and they are all taken when I walk through the car park at 8am. So I would just get a normal ticket and you will be able to park without problem.

SunnyCM

Post by SunnyCM » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 4:47 pm

Thank you for that - that's good to hear as it's long walk for us otherwise!

Davej

Post by Davej » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 9:35 am

You know the pub next door to the carpark? It offers parking too and I think it may end up cheaper than paying for the 'official' car park and it's the same distance from the station. May be worth looking into.

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 9:43 am

Hi Dave, it may be cheaper but the site will be developed and the parking will go - I really don't know how they will cope down there when they lose those spaces as the pub car park is nearly as big as the official site.