Three cheers for Mark Prisk

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
JohnSmith
Three cheers for Mark Prisk

Post by JohnSmith » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 11:35 am

Well done to the goat in a straw hat on being re-elected to his safe seat by the populace of Hertford (and surrounding areas).

And congratulations on defeating those nasty left-wingers who had the audacity to suggest that those firefighters, police officers, doctors and nurses we've all been calling heroes this year deserve a pay rise at least in line with inflation.

But Mr Prisk, his Tory counterparts and the mysoginistic homophobes that they have struck a deal with surpassed even their snake-like lowness by actually CHEERING the fact that they denied these people who put their lives on the line for us this pay rise.

Thank you Mr Prisk for confirming that I can rely on you toeing the party line and remaining morally bankrupt as befits your party.

Hopefully the sound of your cheering last night will still be ringing in the ears of the Hertford & Stortford electorate at the next general election, although I doubt it will.

So, three cheers for Mark Prisk - one from each of the emergency services that he let down last night despite them being there for him at Westminster and the rest of us at Hertford, Manchester, London Bridge, Kensington and the rest of the UK.

Darcy Sarto

Re: Three cheers for Mark Prisk

Post by Darcy Sarto » Sun 02 Jul, 2017 7:19 am

I find sarcasm is generally wasted on vicious fascist Tories with no more right to live on god's clean earth than weasels.

It is better to confine comments to being disrespectful, rude and insulting (more satisfying and succinct). Also we have a chance of being the first "new" forum thread to be blocked if we can keep it up. :twisted:

Smudger

Post by Smudger » Sun 02 Jul, 2017 4:41 pm

I've had a few dealings with Mr Prisk and he has been very helpful

I like the guy a lot

MultiDad

Post by MultiDad » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 8:28 pm

It's a shame the nasty left have to vent their spleen on this local discussion board. Their hatred for democracy runs deep. Mr Prisk isn't my choice, but calling the duly elected member for Hertford and Stortford names seems to be the standard we should expect from them.

JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 9:17 pm

At last, the truth is out. Policemen & woman, firefighters, doctors and nurses you have been denied a pay rise for the seventh consecutive year due to narcissism. Another local cheerer, Charles Walker, has confirmed that the amendment was voted down purely because it was tabled by Labour.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 20441.html

Have a good think about that and then tell me that the the left is nasty.

leo densian

Post by leo densian » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 9:35 pm

44 quid per mile travel expenses. Ker-ching!

http://www.mpsexpenses.info/#!/mp/383

Steve
Project Leader

Post by Steve » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 12:34 am

MultiDad wrote:It's a shame the nasty left have to vent their spleen on this local discussion board. Their hatred for democracy runs deep. Mr Prisk isn't my choice, but calling the duly elected member for Hertford and Stortford names seems to be the standard we should expect from them.
One person has made a comment - and you assume this person represents "The Left". It's unfortunate that some people like to make huge generalisations by referring (usually negatively) to "The Left" as if everyone who is not on "The Right" shares the same mindset and attitude. Both "The Right" and "The Left" are broad churches politically, with widely varying views. Some people express their political view intelligently and calmly, whilst others can be more direct. This is true of people with both Left and Right wing views. For every person on the "Nasty Left", there is another on the "Nasty Right". Wasn't it our own Prime Minister who lamented that her own party was seen as The Nasty Party?

MultiDad

Post by MultiDad » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 5:50 pm

so Mr Admin, someone comes on and calls tories bigots and that's ok? racists? ok as well...? what a shame that that Hertford.net is now a shadow of itself.

MultiDad

Post by MultiDad » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 5:52 pm

and one other thing..... homophobes.... did Labour bring in equal marriage rights during it's 13 years o disastrous rule? erm..no

Darcy Sarto

Post by Darcy Sarto » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 10:53 pm

Ooh - hotting up nicely :twisted:

The usual identification of anything remotely more left than right or right than left as "nasty" :lol:

Pretty off topic I would say to even talk about Labour in the Hertford forum as they are barely represented in the town and really ought to have learnt their place by now!