Unexplained Object

For comments about airport expansion, aircraft movements and noise.
Drama Queen
Re: Unexplained Object

Post by Drama Queen » Thu 09 Jun, 2016 2:31 pm

Speaking sensibly for a moment - if we as a nation are looking to go to Mars etc, etc, if there is some other form of "life" out there maybe we are the "aliens" they are looking for from the other side... But maybe there are just some things in life we cannot explain and defy rational explanation.....

Darcy Sarto

Post by Darcy Sarto » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 7:10 am

Just because we haven't found the "rational explanation" yet doesn't mean there isn't one. :geek:

rogerstone

Post by rogerstone » Thu 16 Jun, 2016 9:02 pm

Indeed.

night owl

Post by night owl » Mon 29 May, 2017 12:47 am

I thought I might give a description of the object seen and the people calling me an idiot must have fantastic knowledge of all aircraft and things that fly, I had a close up view and it is ball/orb shaped about 20 foot in diameter, it is emitting a bright white light which covers it all over and it makes no noise what so ever, it's speed is approx 90 mph, so do please tell me what this aircraft is? P.S Shame I cannot upload videos on here as I have just taken a video of one at 1.35 am Saturday. If these UFO,s do not exist then I am in my own right of using a laser on this unknown object that everyone says are not here.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon 29 May, 2017 3:12 am

night owl wrote:I thought I might give a description of the object seen and the people calling me an idiot must have fantastic knowledge of all aircraft and things that fly, I had a close up view and it is ball/orb shaped about 20 foot in diameter, it is emitting a bright white light which covers it all over and it makes no noise what so ever, it's speed is approx 90 mph, so do please tell me what this aircraft is? P.S Shame I cannot upload videos on here as I have just taken a video of one at 1.35 am Saturday. If these UFO,s do not exist then I am in my own right of using a laser on this unknown object that everyone says are not here.

You can upload it to youtube then post a link on here ;)

Hertbeat

Post by Hertbeat » Mon 29 May, 2017 10:40 am

The International Space Station passed over at that time on Saturday 27th

http://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummar ... =43&tz=GMT

Steve
Project Leader

Post by Steve » Mon 29 May, 2017 1:55 pm

night owl wrote:I thought I might give a description of the object seen and the people calling me an idiot must have fantastic knowledge of all aircraft and things that fly, I had a close up view and it is ball/orb shaped about 20 foot in diameter, it is emitting a bright white light which covers it all over and it makes no noise what so ever, it's speed is approx 90 mph, so do please tell me what this aircraft is? P.S Shame I cannot upload videos on here as I have just taken a video of one at 1.35 am Saturday. If these UFO,s do not exist then I am in my own right of using a laser on this unknown object that everyone says are not here.
You cannot estimate it's size or speed without knowing how far away it is and there's no way for you to know that.

I would agree that it's most likely the ISS.