The ex Wok u Like

Your restaurant reviews
leo densian
The ex Wok u Like

Post by leo densian » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 9:43 pm

Whilst preoccupied with the garish new sign board on the opposite side of the road I failed to notice that Wok u Like has rebranded as 'Hot Wok' and is now a takeaway only establishment - which took me by surprise when I went to collect a takeaway tonight. Not totally surprised though by the few eat-in diners they seemed to attract.

Capitalist Piglet

Re: The ex Wok u Like

Post by Capitalist Piglet » Thu 06 Feb, 2014 7:51 pm

Got a leaflet posted through the other day. Same owners? And any good? Reviews please. They used to be quite decent in a former existence (there's not mine......)

leo densian

Post by leo densian » Thu 06 Feb, 2014 10:05 pm

Didnt recognise the two young guys behind the counter but the food was fine and to the normal standard so the kitchen staff may be unchanged

Capitalist Piglet

Post by Capitalist Piglet » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 11:39 am

That's positive Leo. The attraction for me (being a lazy soul) is that they deliver, so if the fare is tasty I may well be picking up the phone over the weekend... :P

Footfruit

Post by Footfruit » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 2:21 pm

Mrs Ff and I had a delivery from here over the weekend - jolly tasty and lots of decent options for veggies. They seemed pretty busy too as it took an hour to arrive. Maybe not quite up to the culinary standard of Peking house, but they deliver :D
Mr Piglet, did you try them? How many Oinks would you award?