Page 1 of 1

Architect

Posted: Thu 30 Jan, 2014 4:56 pm
by bubbaoshea
Can anyone recommend a local architect, that they have used or know, that would be able to provide feedback on my current extension plans? They are currently all in my head and I’ve no idea if they are actually feasible so ideally want someone to be able to come round, listen, advise and then if possible, draw up the plans.

Thanks in advance

Re: Architect

Posted: Thu 30 Jan, 2014 5:14 pm
by Louis M

Re: Architect

Posted: Thu 30 Jan, 2014 5:14 pm
by admin

Re: Architect

Posted: Sat 23 Jan, 2016 9:02 am
by Clairegibbard
Hi none of the links seem to work now. This topic would be really useful to me and I was wondering if there was any way to see these old threads? Thanks

Re: Architect

Posted: Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:30 am
by Clairegibbard
Hi Is there any way to view these links as they dont seem to work? I was really hoping to read them as they would be very useful to me.
thanks :0)
Claire


Re: Architect

Posted: Wed 24 Feb, 2016 7:06 pm
by Golden
Hi Claire,

I don't think the old forum is available at all anymore - please see admin's post in the link below. This forum is nowhere near as busy as it used to be but you may get some joy if you ask a direct question as a new topic?

http://www.hertford.net/discussion/view ... p?f=2&t=23

Re: Architect

Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016 12:44 pm
by jackanapes
You may not need an expensive "full fat" architect for a domestic extension. We're probably in the same place as you and have engaged Hertford Planning Service, http://www.hertfordplanning.co.uk/, seem pretty competent so far, but early days.

Re: Architect

Posted: Sun 28 Feb, 2016 3:44 pm
by Steve

Re: Architect

Posted: Wed 06 Apr, 2016 8:47 pm
by Toady
As I have previously posted I could not recommend Hertford Planning. Could just have been one bad experience but had it not been for the experience and patience of our builder in amending their plans into something buildable we would never have got out of the ground with our extension.