Page 1 of 1

William H Brown - good lettings agent?

Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2016 9:42 am
by newgirl
We have a property we wish to let out and I would appreciate any feedback from landlords on how they find William H Brown. Or could you recommend a better agent?

I'd also appreciate any feedback from tenants as it's important from both sides.

Many thanks

Re: William H Brown - good lettings agent?

Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2016 12:44 pm
by Steve
Is there a reason for picking out William H Brown specifically?

I would always recommend Sage Ward personally.

Re: William H Brown - good lettings agent?

Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2016 6:56 pm
by newgirl
Just we are buying the property through them so they were first on the scene.

Do you think Sage Ward are better?

Re: William H Brown - good lettings agent?

Posted: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 2:21 am
by Steve
newgirl wrote:Just we are buying the property through them so they were first on the scene.

Do you think Sage Ward are better?
I have never used WHB so cannot comment on any comparison. However, my experience of Sage Ward has been very good.

Re: William H Brown - good lettings agent?

Posted: Wed 06 Apr, 2016 8:36 pm
by Toady
Likewise - have no experience of others but we use SageWard to manage the flat we rent out. Professional in every respect and no concerns at all.